Sunday, April 5, 2015

Khloe Kardashian disturbing statement on Lamar

Quotables: Khloe Kardashian Gets Real (Sad) About Lamar Odom

 by Emily Trainham
0325_fish_khloe_lamar
"I will never ever not love Lamar. I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that ... 
There's nothing I can do. Lamar has to do things in order to change in that aspect, but yeah, if I had my way I'd be married to Lamar in two seconds."

--Khloe Kardashian discusses her thoughts on Lamar Odom, and our hearts just break right along with hers.

Seriously though, this is just too sad. If you watched any of those countless Kardashian shows, or even if you just vaguely followed them on social media or on magazine covers, you know that Khloe and Lamar were really and truly in love. They were by far the most adorable couple this family has ever had, and the way things happened with them was truly upsetting. So for now, let's just think of a happy place where Lamar is able to get himself in a good place again, a place where he can be a good husband to Khloe again, a place where everyone can get what they want.

Even if you don't really care, guys, you know that a happily married Khloe is way cuter than a belfie-taking Khloe.


No comments:

Post a Comment