Friday, March 29, 2013

Jessica Simpson's Baby Bump On Display As Singer Hits Gym (PHOTO)



Jessica Simpson's Baby Bump On Display As Singer Hits Gym (PHOTO)

When we last spotted Jessica Simpson, she and 10-month-old daughter Maxwell were adorably displaying matching pouts.
And Thursday, the pregnant "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, stepped out in sweats en route to the gym and showed how much her baby bump has grown since sheannounced she was expecting in December.
Simpson memorably revealed the sex of her second child during a recent appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live." Simpson told the host, “I just feel awful, I’ve been vomiting. The crazy thing is, I never knew that a wiener could actually make me nauseous.”
She then added, “Well, I guess I just told the world that I’m having a boy!”

jessica simpson baby bump

No comments:

Post a Comment