Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am happy that my son is dead, he was a serial robber: says woman (41)

BUY A LINK HERE

BUY A LINK ON OUR PAGE/ADVERTISE WITH US
I am happy that my son is dead, he was a serial robber: says woman (41)
I am happy that my son is dead, he was a serial robber: says woman (41)WHEN Nozipho got the call that her son had died from stab wounds she felt no pain.

At only 17, the teenager had died the way he had lived – as a gang member who had robbed, stolen and done battle on the streets.

"I AM HAPPY THAT MY SON IS DEAD. I cried no tears. I felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I knew my son's days were numbered because of the way he lived. I pleaded with him to stop stealing and robbing people but he wouldn't listen," said Nozipho Nyovane (41), the mother of three from Browns Farm in Philippi.

Her firstborn, Aphiwe Nyovane, was a Vura gang member for more than two years.  The grade 8 drop-out from Intsebenziswano High School in Philippi was stabbed and killed at Ngulube circle by the rival gang group amaVato on Saturday. Aphiwe was found by passersby with several deep cut wounds on his head.

"I went to see him in the mortuary and he had been beaten badly. His head was cut open. They had struck him with kitchen knives and pangas," said Nozipho.

She said she was not surprised that her son had died violently.

"I knew Aphiwe's days were numbered because of the way he lived. I pleaded for him to stop stealing and robbing people but he wouldn't listen," said Nozipho.

The unemployed mother said the people he stole from used to come to her house and beat her up for the sins of her son.

"I have been punched and beaten because my son was a thief and a gangster. Other people took my belongings, saying he had stolen from them. But that is a thing of the past. I will sleep better at night," she said.

Aphiwe had left the house earlier in the evening and said he was going to see his friends but before leaving the house he sang and danced with his youngest brother and told him he was going to be back soon. But he never came back.

"Last year he had an operation because of the head wounds he sustained whilst fighting with other gangsters. That time he survived," said the mother.

Captain Frederick Van Wyk said a case of murder is being investigated.

"It is alleged the deceased and his friends were chased by other young boys. His friends managed to flee but he was unfortunately caught and killed by the suspects," said Van Wyk.

BUY A LINK HERE

BUY A LINK ON OUR PAGE/ADVERTISE WITH US

No comments:

Post a Comment