Thursday, March 14, 2013

WHO IS NEXT IN LINE TO BE DISSED BY KANYE WEST

WHO IS NEXT IN LINE TO BE DISSED BY KANYE WEST ? Kanye Wests Disses Pretty Much Anyone, Anytime » Believe it or not ... Kanye West likes to run his mouth about his fellow celebrities. Shocking, right? From Taylor Swift to Eminem, Yeezy has taken aim at countless stars, slamming their music or attitudes and sometimes lashing out for no reason at all. (Ehem,"Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time"). Take Justin Timberlake for instance. One of the most beloved men in music was recently attacked by West, who called out "Suit & Tie" -- JT's new hit song with Jay-Z. During his show in London on Feb. 23, Kim Kardashian's baby daddy sounded off on the track, saying, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'" While hosting "Saturday Night Live" on March 9, Timberlake responded to the diss, adding the lyric, "My hit's so sick it's got rappers actin' dramatic," to the tune. "I don't remember that ... Did I change a line? It is live. You know, really, everyone, keep calm," Timberlake joked to Jimmy Fallon on March 11, adding, "Let me just, for the record ... I absolutely love Kanye. So there's that. We love Kanye, right?" Yes, we love Kanye ... but Kanye may not love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment