Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kevin Hart on DUI arrest: ‘Drinking & driving is not a game or a laughing matter’

BUY A LINK


BUY A LINK/ADVERTISE WITH US

Kevin Hart on DUI arrest: ‘Drinking & driving is not a game or a laughing matter’

'The Five Year Engagement' actor issued a statment of regret on Twitter one day after going to jail.


 Kevin Hart was arrested on DUI charges April 14. He tweeted his regret the next day writing, ‘This is a wake-up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn’t. Everything happens for a reason.’

ALBERTO E. RODRIGUEZ/GETTY IMAGES FOR BET

Kevin Hart was arrested on DUI charges April 14. He tweeted his regret the next day writing, ‘This is a wake-up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn’t. Everything happens for a reason.’

Kevin Hart took to Twitter the day after being arrested for a DUI to express his regret.
“Drinking & driving is not a game or a laughing matter,” the comedian and actor tweeted shortly after the incident that took place on April 14. “People have lost lives because of stupid s -- t.”
Hart, 32, was pulled over on the 101 freeway in California at 4:30 a.m. Sunday after driving erratically at about 90 m.p.h. in his black Mercedes when he almost collided with a gas tanker truck, according to the California Highway Patrol.
RELATED: KEVIN HART ARRESTED FOR DUI
Police reported he showed “objective signs of intoxication” and was “unable to perform field sobriety tests.”
While he posted a $5,000 bond shortly after the arrest, “The Five Year Engagement” actor didn’t hesitate to admit to his wrongdoing.
 @KevinHart4real   This is a wake up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn't....everything happens for a reason....

“The truth is though, I was actually drunk so there’s no arguing that,” Hart told TMZ as he walked out of jail.
In his 2011 “Laugh At My Pain” stand-up comedy special one of Hart’s most memorable jokes ended in “you gonna learn today.” That statement has never meant more for the comedian than now.
“This is a wake-up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn’t,” he added on Twitter. “Everything happens for a reason.”
POST A COMMENT »

BUY A LINK


BUY A LINK/ADVERTISE WITH US

No comments:

Post a Comment